RSS

hk, Why And How To Change Your Mindset About Making Money Online

Hi hk

 

It has been 7 days since I last send you the last email. Hope that you have enough time to go through all the information again and taken some actions.

 

I would like to take things slowly and give you more time to learn. Today, I will not load you any more information and would just like to let you know when we really want to make money online and really want to make a living out of it, we need to change our mindset and treat it seriously. Often people who wanted to start the idea of making money online are discouraged by other people negative comments that its impossible to make a living online and better get a job which is more practical.

 

Of course my advice here is to still keep a full time job,  unfortunately I have lost it on Jan 2010 (or I should say fortunately because now I can fully concentrate full time online), and make a living, as you still need money to survive and make money online part time when you just started out. Slowly build up your wealth online and until you reach a certain stage when you feel that what you have earn online is enough to quit your job, then you can proceed full time online.

 

When I first started my online adventure on 13Feb07, I too was discouraged by all the negative comments from family members about this idea. We have big arguments and I did not really listen. I still keep my full time job and proceed with my idea and started my first website goodinternetmoney.com . I wanted to prove to them the possibility and 1 year down the road, I proudly presented the checks I have earned and show it to them. Until then, they begin to start changing their mindset and began to accept making a living online is possible.

 

I do not blame them for the negative thoughts at the beginning as most of us are brought up with the thinking of getting a good education and then getting a good job is the safest way of making a living. But with the instability of the economy that can go up and down, do you think that the job you are holding right now will be yours always? It is better to be prepared now than be taken aback when one day you may lose your job. Just like me, which is supposing to be a stable and promising job, and end up getting the pink pay slip after 13 years with the company.

 

I am glad that I make the right move and still proceed and did not let any obstacles stopped me from learning the ropes of making money online.
 

I hope that you can do like me and even better.

 

Below are 2 links I posted in my website for your reading pleasure and hope that you will also take this online opportunities seriously and be successful.

 

http://www.goodinternetmoney.com/Work-At-Home---Designing-Your-Work-Space.php

 

http://www.goodinternetmoney.com/Work-From-Home-And-How-To-Stay-In-Focus.php

 

All The Best And Success In Making Money Online

Alan Lim

http://goodinternetmoney.com/onetimespecialoffer

http://www.goodinternetmoney.com/FREE_Report1.php/

HOSTGATOR (best hosting company for your website)


Tampines Central Post Office
PO BOX 004
SINGAPORE 915201

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7BzMLMzMtKwMzBzMDKxstGa0TOwsTBxMLA==

0 ulasan:

Preview

Finally, you've found a website that gives HONEST information about making money on the Internet, and shows you how to avoid the common Internet money making scams that are plaguing cyberspace. If you're looking for a get-rich-quick scheme, you won't find any information like that here. There's no such thing as "getting rich quick" on the Internet and if anyone has told you it's possible, they're lying to you. After earning a nice income on the web since 1998, I can show you what works and what doesn't. These articles below will provide good insight on how to experience your own online success. Enjoy.

"Orang berlari, sedangkan anda tiada kaki, adalah tidak bijak untuk anda cuba juga berlari, sebaliknya jadilah seperti sang kura2, bergerak mengikut kapasiti yang ada, yang penting.. SAMPAI!"
 
Copyright 2009 Helmi Kimsui Menulis.. All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes